This just makes me laugh every time.
And here's another clip of Naomi from when we were dancing to Disney music at mom's. I got her on camera dancing a little bit, but mostly she is wandering around and you can see how much she loves sippy cups :).
Naomi loves to be right in the middle of everything! And this was after they had been doing it over and over for about 10 minutes. Riley has the best laugh in the world :) even though at the end you can tell he's been laughing for 10 minutes and is trying to keep going haha.














3 comments:
awwww...how cute...and funny! I'll be praying for you while Brad's gone...trust me..I know how you feel! :)
Thanks Melissa for sharing your family with us. Even with us living so far away it makes me feel
a part of the kids growing up.Can't
wait to see you all in June.
Aunt Christi
The clips were really cute! You are right, Riley does have the best laugh! :)
Post a Comment