A couple Riley-isms from this week cause I need a good laugh (Yes I finally got my new laptop on Thursday (yay!) but it crashed last night (boo!) and I had to reinstall Windows which means I lost all the work I did for my business and the church website over the weekend. :( Not cool.)
Yesterday Riley was running around upstairs in his pull-up wearing Daddy's headlamp (quite a sight haha) saying, "SUPER Riley!" Next thing I hear is, "I can fly!" Followed by bump bump bump down the top set of stairs. Bummer is when I asked where he bumped he pointed to his chin, and even though he didn't break the skin it is all bruised underneath where he had the stitches last week. We had to have a serious conversation explaining that little boys cannot really fly, even when they are Super.
In the car yesterday Riley was telling me all about what he wants to do when he grows up. This is his job summary: He wants to drive daddy's car. He is going to use daddy's bag and put his stuff in daddy's bag for work. He is going to work on the computer and help lots of people and work at the hospital. :)
As I was leaving the house this morning to go retrieve some files from my parent's harddrive I said goodbye to the kids and Riley says, "Bye! Be good Mom!"














0 comments:
Post a Comment