Saturday, October 11, 2008

Firetrucks!

Riley has been anticipating the Fire Station's open house for months now! We went up to the station around the corner from our house at noon today and the kids got to climb on the firetrucks, including a pretty cool antique truck complete with a bell :). Riley was in his glory "driving" the trucks. They also had a huge firetruck bounce house with a slide that was a huge hit. Even little Naomi got right in there with the big kids!

2 comments:

Jenney said...

Melissa, your kids are so cute! Well, how could they not be, look at their parents! Anyway, thanks for the invite to see your blog. Can I look at it everytime I'm looking at blogs or only when I get an e-mail saying I can? I'm not up on my blog technology. Yours is so cute and put together, you should write a tutorial for those of us who have BORING blogs!

Anonymous said...

We have a new firetruck playground in our community. Can't wait to take Riley there next summer :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin