We are not planning on taking the kids out in costumes tomorrow for Halloween...we have other plans for that evening. But I received a bag full of clothes for the kids last night from a friend and there was this really cool lion costume in there that was Riley's size, so of course we had to have some fun and try it on! Plus I had Riley's elephant costume from last year that would fit Naomi. As you can see, Naomi wasn't into the whole costume idea, so I only had her in it literally long enough to snap these photos and that was the end of that. You can see she was NOT happy. I thought I'd try to get her in Riley's old Tigger costume from two years ago, since she likes Tigger, and she was really excited to put that one on...until it was on and she wanted it right off. She did NOT like the hoods on these! Oh well...I got a quick one with it on her anyways and Riley and I had some fun. :) I promise you it wasn't as bad as the pictures make it seem, haha!














1 comments:
The kids are adorable!
Post a Comment