Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged

Blog Tag...who knew? Haha, I was tagged by Terri so this is especially for you :).

4 things I was doing 10 years ago:
* Starting my first year of college
* Playing in the Penfield Symphony Orchestra
* Registered to vote for the first time
* Driving an 1988 Olds Cutlass Calais

4 things on my to do list for today:
* Stop at the bank (done)
* Go to Wegmans (done)
* Take a nap (tried unsuccessfully)
* Make it to small group tonight (still hoping!)

4 jobs I have had:
* Food service and birthday parties at Seneca Park Zoo
* Waitress at Don's Original
* Food service and delivery for Stromboli Express (at all 3 stores...back when there were 3...)
* Kindergarten teacher in Northern Kentucky

4 Movies I have seen more than once:
* Fried Green Tomatoes
* Waking Ned Devine
* The Princess Bride
* Lord of the Rings

4 places I have lived:
* West Irondequoit
* Cedarville, OH
* Cincinnati, OH
* N. Greece/Hilton

4 places I have been (this year):
* Grand Rapids area, MI
* Pittsburgh, PA
* Cleveland Zoo
* Erie Zoo

4 places I want to visit:
* Halifax, Nova Scotia/Prince Edward Island (again)
* Atlanta, GA to see Em :)
* Cincinnati, OH
* Anywhere in Europe

4 TV shows I watch:
* LOST
* 24
* Heroes
* One Tree Hill (confession time haha)

4 things you may not know about me:
* I'm a brunette :)
* Once upon a time, I would have called myself a violinist and my favorite two experiences with that was playing classical masterpieces in a symphony orchestra and playing from the heart in a worship band (we rocked! haha).
* I've been to West Africa and seen poverty like in the National Geographic magazines firsthand.
* I was in nursing school before I decided to become a teacher.

4 things I love about my husband:
* He grew up with me...been together since we were kids, 15 yrs old!
* He is the hardest worker I know and I am so proud of what he has achieved so far
* He cleans the kitchen for me whenever he can, which he knows is my least favorite thing to do
* He is a wonderful father and my best friend in the world

4 people I tag: (your turn if you want!)
* Tami B
* Sara H
* Mary V
* Jenney D

1 comments:

Terri said...

wow did not know ANY of the 4 things that people might not know. he he. So the love letter is the thing I always use in cheesy guess who.... games. Paul was a year behind me at RWC and was on the track team. I "saw" him on campus and developed quite a crush. He and I shared mutual running friends as my roommate and he were on the track team and apparentely runners stick together. I thought we BOTH knew each other existed but found out after the note that was not the case so he received an "I want to meet you" love letter (on valentine's day no less) through campus mail from a complete stranger. btw put my phone number in it and everything. :) NOT at all in my personality. So after that we were introduced by my roommate since he asked her if she knew me and we became friends (really he prob thought I was a freak but pretended to be friends so i wouldn't staulk him) ha ha. That was my soph. year, his freshman year. It wasn't until Senior yr when we became real friends and then dated briefly before going sep ways after graduation and randomly getting reconnected when he visited our mutual friends a few years later. the rest is fast history (dated, engaged and married all in a year or less) ha ha.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin