
So Friday totally snuck up on me this week, but I guess time flies when you're having fun :). Here are a couple funnies from the week.
_____________________________________________________
My mom and I were in the car today driving with the kids...
Riley: Grammy, I want you to get me a fire truck.
Grammy: You already have a firetruck.
Riley: No, I want a big fire truck.
Grammy: You have a big firetruck. I think one is enough.
Riley: No, I want a big one from the fire station.
(Don't think we have a house (or bank account) big enough for that fire truck!)
______________________________________________________
Brad had an unexpected afternoon free, so since Grammy was off from work and had the kids the two of us headed over to the movies! (This isn't a "funny" from the kids, but I am still chuckling from this one.) We're in the middle of the (ten million) previews and on comes one for an upcoming movie based on another comic book series, so of course there is a ton of action and fighting and explosions. The preview ends and we hear from the aisle ahead of us an old man say disapprovingly, "Looks like that one has a lot of violence in it." Oh, did I mention we went to see Quantum of Solace, the newest James Bond movie? Yeah. :)
_______________________________________________________
*Just a reminder if you are joining me in posting your Friday Funny Pages please remember to post the link to your Funnies post in my comments section so we can all enjoy each other's funnies! :) Maybe I'm in this alone, and that's ok too-I'm full of funnies, but if you need a reminder of the rules, scroll down and click on the link on the side column! Thanks!*
________________________________________________________
I know there were a few more, but that's all I got tonight. We are looking forward to a wonderful weekend...the first weekend since JUNE that Brad is supposed to be home, in fact the first 2 days in a row even! Wow. He is on call though, so Murphy's Law pretty much guarantees he will have to go in for a delivery, but I am praying he will be able to be home with us for the whole weekend...unfathomable! Will post some more updates from our week/weekend soon! We've been busy!














0 comments:
Post a Comment