Hey Melissa! I can see you have a budding artist on your hands. Must get it from his mommy. I was wondering if you could tell me how or let me purchase a 'blog button' for my new EYE SPY. Check my blog to see what on earth I'm talking about. I'd like to have a button on the side that would click into all the EYE SPY entries...is that even possible? Does it cost a lot to hire you? Have a great Thanksgiving.
I'm a blessed wife, momma of three young kiddos, and an artist at heart. I love taking photos, drinking coffee in my creamer, reading old books, painting pictures on walls, mixing smoothies, turning houses into homes, eating breakfast for dinner, making the world a prettier place, and catching glimpses of God in the midst of this crazy life.
www.melissavanh.origamiowl.com
2 comments:
Hey Melissa! I can see you have a budding artist on your hands. Must get it from his mommy.
I was wondering if you could tell me how or let me purchase a 'blog button' for my new EYE SPY. Check my blog to see what on earth I'm talking about. I'd like to have a button on the side that would click into all the EYE SPY entries...is that even possible? Does it cost a lot to hire you?
Have a great Thanksgiving.
Hee....that's really good!
Post a Comment