We spent a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend at my youngest brother's house in Pittsburgh. Thanks, Josh, for sacrificing your bachelor pad to the overtaking of the Elmo potty, a now sticky (and only slightly banged up) table, the rearrangement of furniture to accommodate childproofing, and the pitter patter (stomping like a heard of elephants) of little feet at the crack of dawn :). It was fun to have all 8 of us together for a few days. I am thankful for having such a great family and for being able to spend the holiday with everyone together. I love my family!!! We took tons of photos, as usual, and so here is a summary of our Thanksgiving. If you'd like to see more you can view my Facebook album here:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1494795&l=bc964&id=648415963.
I'll be posting photos from our trip to the zoo soon!
We did a lot of sleeping...
We did a lot of eating...We had a TON of fun playing around...
We shared a lot of lovin'...And last, but not least, it wouldn't be a holiday if my brother and I didn't take a bunch of goofy photos...
Hope your holiday was as warm and fuzzy as ours :).















1 comments:
Cute pictures! Glad you had a nice time with family. I linked you back on my Funny Friday Pages post...sorry about that, I posted (even though it never says the correct time on my blog) at like 1:00am and I was a bit fuzzy.
Post a Comment