Sunday, December 14, 2008

ABCs: Apple Dumplings, Best Friends, Crazy Kids



Friday night we had "Auntie" Karen and Ally over for the night! We always have a blast and were long overdue for a fun night together. We had fun with the kids who were taking turns jumping off the couch (I'm a "cool" mom I let my kids do that, hahahaha), getting horsey rides, and a great game of hide and seek!

We made apple dumplings (YUM) and when the kids went to bed continued our ongoing Spades tournament, doctor/nurse vs. educators (ahem...educators continue to maintain the lead!) We finished the night out with a movie and slumber party. We are so blessed to have such dear old friends who are like family to us in our lives - we love you girls!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a blast over the weekend! What a fun night...go spades winners!! :O)

Jenney said...

Hey! I know who they are!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin