Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blast From the Past: December 2005

Once or twice a month I am going to do a Blast from the Past post! I love looking through old photos and remembering back to years past. It's fun to remember old times and encouraging to see how far we've come. It's especially amazing for me to look back at the kids and see how much they have changed in such a short amount of time. You don't really get to see that on a day to day basis. I may even get crazy and scan some of my pre-kid, thus pre-digital, photos and share from our early married, college, and maybe even high school dating years :).


P.S. If you would like to play the game, feel free to join in by grabbing the code on the side of my blog and adding it to your own :). When I post a Blast from the Past, you need to post photos from the same month/year on your blog! Leave a link to your post in my comments section so we can all enjoy each other's Blast from the Past!

December 2005 - Riley
And last but not least, our Christmas card photo from 2005:On a similar, and slightly different note, I was thinking in the car this past week about how many new words have become vernacular to us in just the last 5 years, or even in the last 1-2 years! Seriously, ten years ago could you ever have imagined using these words let alone know what they stand for?!

Blogging
Twittering
Blu-ray
Wii
Zune
iPod
Facebook
Google

??? What in the world??? Wonder what new words and technology will be common language for us 10 years from now! LOL

3 comments:

Josh said...

Melissa...i spit coffee out all over my computer screen when I looked at the 4th one down i was laughing so hard!

Terri said...

Melissa, no surprise you have another great idea. Perfect for me to dig up old photos while I wait for my newly repaired camera to arrive. As soon as we get boxes unpacked and I find mine I hope to jump in. That and friday funnies I have yet to jump in on. :)

Anonymous said...

I was just looking through last years pictures and shocked to see Naomi with no hair :) She's grown up a lot this year.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin