
Friday is here and I don't have very many Funnies to share this week. Not because there haven't been any but because I wasn't as diligent about writing them down when they happened.
One I do remember is when we were driving to church Wednesday night (most of our Funnies happen when we're in the car it seems) and a firetruck came up behind us so we pulled over. As it was passing we were sharing in the excitement of it all and that they were off to rescue somebody and Riley says, "Yeah I think someone's stuck in a tree!!!"
The same trip to church Riley began telling us about how big he is going to be when he turns 5 (which he identified by holding up all his fingers and saying "this many"). I said, " You will be big when you turn 5 - you will get to go to kindergarten!" So he asked what you do there in kindergarten. I started listing a few things like learning how to read and about colors and shapes and how things work and... he interrupts me and says, " I think we get to learn fishing!"
Oh and I just remembered another one! I had Naomi at the computer with me when I had the photos up with the different hair colors. She said, "Mommy!" So I asked her which one was mommy. She pointed to the top middle (blonde) one. So I went through and pointed to each of them and asked, "Who's that?" For the whole top, blonde row she said mommy. For the bottom, brunette row, she said, "Don't know!" If I do change my hair color, I hope I don't screw up my kids! :)
If you kept track better than I did this week, then please copy the button on the sidebar and share your own Friday Funny Pages, and post the link to your Funny Pages or leave a comment! Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!














3 comments:
Ok, when I read MckMama's page and comment I am always like #1,000. Just a tiny blip on the screen of reality. Today on your page I am #1! That makes me feel very special! So here's to being the #1commenter!
http://thedraystoday.blogspot.com/2008/12/friday-funny-pages_19.html
Too funny Jenney...and yeah I am not quite as popular as MckMama... :) But I am glad that you read my blog AND leave comments! :)
Ahh I'm too late it is Saturday over here in the UK. I will put a funny up though as it is still Friday in the US.
Today I took my 4 yr old niece to the panto/theatre and after her kind aunty bought her a light to wave around she chucked off into the crowd for some other person to take it. Suffice to say she was not too happy...then the man next to her offered her some sweets. With em wanting to show that she is a mannerable little girl I told her to say the magic word...and she replied to the man. "I will only say thank you if you give me more sweets". Let's just say smiling sweetly and apoligising as if I didnt expect it worked...and no she didnt get the sweets.
Post a Comment