What you can see here is all the snow we've had today, and it is still coming down and supposed to continue for the next several hours (notice how high up on the fence it is!).
What you can't see, thanks to how fast my camera can snap a picture, is that we are having a virtual white-out because of the gusty winds blowing it everywhere. Just about every school, library, and facility is closed today or is now closing early and sending people home. Even Brad is on his way home.
Yeah, that's how bad it is.
Beautiful to look at...from behind my window in my warm, toasty house.














4 comments:
I love snow! Please send it to England for me :) Just makes you want curl up and drink a hot cup of tea...xxx.
I wish I could because we have more than enough! Thanks for stopping by! :)
This is my first visit to your blog and I enjoyed reading about your family. We lived in Rochester for 8 years and we do miss the snow. My kids think it's boring without it!
Thanks Heather and thanks for stopping by! :)
Post a Comment