If you want to be a super cool blogger, you must have a super cool contest LOL. Ok, or I just think it would be fun to get to know my stalkers, I mean readers better and am willing to bribe you :).
So here's what you have to do...are you ready? Leave a comment introducing yourself and how you found my blog. Or, if I already know you or you have already introduced yourself, just leave a comment saying hello :).
Easy enough? I thought so.
What will you win, you ask? Well, I will use a random number generator to pick the winner and you will get a custom blog header made by yours truly at Color Me {Happy} Designs with the kit of your choice from here!
Contest ends on Thursday at midnight EST and the winner will be announced Friday morning! So come say hello! I won't bite...I promise :).














16 comments:
Hi-Just a visitor to your blog, which I found on my sisters blog. Cute blog designs!
Hi! I came across your blog with the help of Google. I love your writting and pictures. I too am a Mama and have loved the encouragement from your words...
You are so crazy! :) Because you don't have enough to keep track of! Love you Melissa!
You can win my contest if I can win yours! J/K but it was a fun thought. Your wordless Wednesday was a hoot!
Finally, a chance to win! hee:o)
hey melissa, you're too fun. i looove your blog. how many readers do you think you have. do you know that information. i don't know too much about blogs yet. ellesha
Hi Melissa-My name is Meg Stoffel (I go to NBC, too)& I am friends of the Connor's - Maria has a link to your blog on her blog, and that's how I came across your blog!
Um Hi Melissa! Yes you know me although I was actually racking my brain on how I first came upon your blog. It was either from your facebook site or from someone else's blog link (Susanna or Maria maybe).
You rock my friend, you rock! I just wish we became friends before I moved because I think we would have had a lot of fun in person too. he he. Your kids are too cute!
Hi Melissa. I found you through Jenney's blog (I'm her cousin!) Love, love, love the kitchen remodel! We are thinking about doing ours next summer - any advice??
Melissa
Wow, Melissa, it is exciting to read these comments on your blog and find that many ladies are reading your fun and wise words and they don't even know you! You are very gifted (in so many ways) and I admire you as a woman, mother, wife and leader. I am glad that we are friends!
Hey Melissa - I love your "new" kitchen! I also enjoy reading blog - I think I starting reading it after seeing a link on Terri's blog. Your children are precious! Jen
Hi Melissa,
You introduced me to your blog trying to stretch me, since i am "techno" challenged. I've known you since your high school days. It's a blessing to watch your growth over the years. Thanks for being faithful to Christ.
Hi Melissa! I always enjoy peeking at your blog. Even though we can't do playdates (which would be nice on some of these snowy days!), it helps to know there's another mom out there loving her little ones (and sometimes just trying to survive. :) I've gotten so many ideas for my blog by looking at yours. Thanks for being a trailblazer. (Oh, I don't remember how I found your blog - I think you e-mailed me the link?)
Susanna
Hi Melissa, I am brand new to this blogging thing so I am learning alot. I came to your blog thru Stacy's who adopted Isabella Grace. I am a single mother of 3 and I am just inspired by all of you women. I just want to say that you are very blessed by the Lord. Your children are so cute.
Have a very blesses new year and thank you for sharing your words of encouragement.
Thank you everyone for taking the time to stop by and say hello!
Christina - welcome and thank you!
"maryvigil" - Glad you found me and thanks! I'll be checking your blog out too!
JoAnna - Yup call me crazy! Blogging is my lifeline some days haha. Love ya girl! :)
Jenney - I won yours now maybe it's a sign you will win mine haha. I'll be picking the winner soon! Glad we reconnected after graduating so many years ago.
Tami - Thanks for being a faithful reader and friend. You are often an encouragement to me through your blog and good luck winning :).
Ellesha - Thanks girl! I don't know how many readers I have specifically just general numbers, but it's more than I realize I'm sure! Miss you!
Meg - Hi and welcome! How cool - We will have to meet in person some time! :) Thanks for reading!
Terri - So true! Well I'm glad we can have a friendship long distance :). I love reading your blog too!
Melissa - Any cousin of Jenney's has to be a cool person :). Thanks for stopping by. Kitchens are fun...I'd just say pick out everything ahead of time and then just go at it! And if you have any overstock discount stores take advantage - we saved soo much money buying everything we could from there instead of retail. Have fun with it!
Maria - That means so much to me coming from you because I really look up to you in all those areas as well. Thanks for your encouragement!
Jen - Thanks! I'm so glad to have you in MOPS and we definitely need to get that playdate set up soon!
Jayne - Thanks for stopping by and for even leaving a comment! :) I look up to you in so many ways and am glad you are willing to be challenged in the "techno" area :). Love ya.
Susanna - Thanks for your encouragement and kind words. You are also a role model to me, so hearing you say that means a lot. I enjoy keeping up with your family long distance through your blog!
Tina - Welcome to my blog and the blogging world in general! I am so glad you found me. Thank you for your words of encouragement. It's humbling to me to see how many people my simple words reach.
Contest is closed but if anyone else cares to introduce yourself please feel free! :) I'll announce the winner shortly!
You know I'm reading!! But if I win I want to give the prize to my sis Christina above... she hasn't had a "professional" makeover yet :)
Post a Comment