There must be a place in this house I have yet to discover. A secret place that no one knows about. Or at least only a very little person. ;)
I think if I ever do discover it, I will find my missing iPod earphones, the remote control that vanished last week, the Robin Hood DVD we borrowed from the library that left no trace, the many socks that are missing their mates, and probably a few more items that have mysteriously slipped away...
...to this very. secret. place. 














5 comments:
Haha! Too funny! I bet you'll find it one random day - just think of the treasures! :) But don't you know the dryer eats socks?? :-P
Try the trash! We are about 100% certain that is where Snug puts things that disappear. Naomi looks SO much like you! What a cutie. And your floor looks great too. Want to come paint my bathroom? I'll watch your kids :o)
Oh I hope not otherwise they are all loooong gone with the trash. :( I'm still banking on discovering this secret stash one day...
If we were closer I would totally paint your bathroom for you :) lol
hmmm....good question. I actually had to put the trash can in the laundry room when Leah was smaller because we caught her throwing things away. Who knows how much ended up in there before we saw her doing it. :O I'm not sure how she was so sneaky with doing it for a while without us noticing. Although finding a secret stash one day would be hilarious. Socks...those things just disappear into thin air or something. It's ridiculous. I should buy stock in socks for the amount we seem to go through.
LOL!! We have one of those too. I personally think our son throws it in the trash trying to pick up... Maybe he is trying to tell me something?!?!?
Post a Comment