Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Funny Pages


Friday is here again and you know what that means! Time for those Funny Pages! Grab the button, read the rules, and share your smiles from the week!

If you look up in the sky tonight you just might see a blue moon because after the night shift tonight Brad is on vacation for a week! I know, I know, my chin is still on the floor. We are taking off for a couple days to visit our friends in Cincinnati and Cleveland, so I might be MIA for a little bit, but since my parents were kind enough to loan us their camera for the trip I will have plenty of photos to share when I get back!

________________________________________________________________

This isn't funny so much as it is oozing with sweetness, but Riley's new thing is to ask me constantly, "Are you happy, mommy?" The following conversation happened this week at breakfast.

Riley: Are you happy mommy?

Me: Yes I'm very happy.

Riley: Why are you happy?

Me: Because I get to be here with you today. Are you happy?

Riley: I'm happy too.

Me: Why are you happy?

Riley: I'm happy because you're happy.

(Awww! Good answer!)

_________________________________________________________________

I overheard him talking to himself yesterday, and he said, "I'm so impressed!!!"

(His vocabulary just shocks me sometimes at the words he uses. He talks like a little adult LOL)
_________________________________________________________________

Riley loves to remind us how big he is and so I started joking with him about how he isn't allowed to grow up and get bigger than me.

His response was, "But mommy I HAVE to grow up so I can be big like you and do big things!!!"

5 comments:

Julie Snider said...

http://thecrazywonderfulnessicalllife.blogspot.com/2009/02/friday-funny-pages.html

Here is mine - have fun on your trip!

Terri said...

yay I got it to work, so glad. Riley is going to be a smarty man! He probably will shock the teachers b/c (as a retired Kinder teacher) aren't boys usually traditionally "less verbal"? That is way cool!

http://mackmers.blogspot.com/2009/02/friday-funny-pages.html

JoAnna said...

What a sweet little boy you have! I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

http://thecincylanes.blogspot.com/2009/02/friday-funny-pages.html

Jenney said...

Mine is up and oooo I am so jealous you have a little girl to dress! That monkey dress is so so cute, I think I also (being a straight stitch, non-challenging sew-er myself) could make that!
Mine are up.
http://thedraystoday.blogspot.com/2009/02/friday-funny-pages.html

Tami said...

haha..these are always so much fun to read! Here are mine:o)
http://eamontamileahmatthew.blogspot.com/2009/02/friday-funny-pages.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin