Friday is here and it's time to share your laugh out loud moments from the week! If you'd like to join in, grab the button and read this. Happy Friday everyone!
___________________________________
With Brad working nights, we are able to do some fun things together in the morning before he sleeps for the day.After getting back from the library one day this week, Riley really wanted to go hiking with daddy. So we decided Naomi and I would make cookies while they were gone. Before Naomi knew we would be making cookies, Naomi said she wanted to go on the hike.
Riley's response was, "No we're going on a MAN hike!"














4 comments:
Hi Melissa
Here is mine for this week. I had trouble with the button - it kept telling me that the tag was broken but I couldn't tell that anything was different.
Julie
http://thecrazywonderfulnessicalllife.blogspot.com/2009/02/friday-funny-pages_27.html
That's cute!
Adorable!
I haven't forgotten...just the past couple weeks have been insanely busy! I'll be back this week though:o)
Post a Comment