Just had a moment to pop on here and say we are having a great time on our vacation! It has been such a blessing to have Brad off for this week and to be visiting with our friends here. It was so neat to be back at the church we attended, hear our friend David preach, and visit with our old church family on Sunday. The kids are having a blast staying with their little friend Marley, and we are loving the time we are getting to spend with Ben and JoAnna who are such gracious hosts and dear friends. This morning us girls went shopping at the new Ikea that has been built since we moved away (probably a good thing it wasn't here when we did!), and Brad and Riley went out to visit with David and had some good "daddy time." We are planning on seeing a few more people tonight and then heading up to Cleveland in the morning to stay with some more friends before heading home Wednesday. It's been a good trip and a much needed escape from our every day routines. The sun has even decided to make an extended appearance on this trip and the warmer temperatures are giving us a tantalizing taste of spring!














2 comments:
I am glad you are having fun. Isn't the West Chester IKEA great? I need to go back, it is only 40 min from us! Did your kids get to play in the playground, or was it a 'girls only' time? Drive carefully!
Thanks Jenney! We had a great time! Bummer we didn't have more time to spend cause we would have loved to stop by and see you! We'll have to try and arrange that next time we're in the area! And as far as Ikea goes I got so much cool stuff but I'm already thinking of things I wish I had gotten. Too bad we only get to one about once a year :(. *Sigh*
Post a Comment