Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Funny Pages

Happy Friday! And a happy Friday it is here with this heatwave of almost 50 degrees! Wooo! Can't wait to get these kids outside today! Aside from that it is happy because we get to share our laughable moments from the week, which always adds some cheer to my day. If you'd like to join in please read this first.

_____________________________

Yesterday, a little before dinner time, I was making a few phone calls. The kids start getting anxious around that time for daddy to come home. While I was on the phone I hear Riley say, "I wan Braddy to come home!" I stopped my conversation, laughing, and asked him who Braddy is. He said, "You know. Brad. Daddy."

_____________________________

I know I have mentioned Naomi's Emma Dolly a few times before. But what I haven't mentioned is Emma Dolly's sister. Allow me to introduce Emma Dolly with her sister... Daddy Dolly.

In case you are wondering, Daddy Dolly belongs to Riley. Well, unofficially that is. He sort of adopted her. When we picked out Emma Dolly at the store for Naomi, Riley really wanted one too so they could play together. And since we'd just finished a conversation about how well rounded Naomi is because of all the boy-oriented toys she plays with since that's mostly what we own...well you see where this is going. In the end we decided we'd get both dolls for Naomi and she could decide which one to "share" with Riley. All parties were satisfied with that decision. Naomi was kind enough to not only share the second dolly with Riley, but she allowed him to name her as well...in case you hadn't figured that one out either.

Brad should feel honored at his namesake, don't you think? ;)


2 comments:

Julie Snider said...

http://thecrazywonderfulnessicalllife.blogspot.com/2009/03/friday-funny-pages.html

Have a happy Friday
Julie

Terri said...

Love yours as always!

http://mackmers.blogspot.com/2009/03/friday-funny-pages.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin