Tuesday, March 24, 2009

iHeart Faces: No Flash



This week's category over at iHeartFaces is No Flash. I was going to choose an outdoor photo, but then I remembered I took a series of photos for Naomi's 2 year photos by the window in our stairwell using only the natural light from the window. It was pretty experimental for me to turn the flash off indoors. They came out kind of grainy, but it was fun to try it. Here is one of those photos.


Check out iHeartFaces for many more gorgeous {No Flash} photos this week!

5 comments:

Capturing Sunshine said...

Pretty shot! Love the pink/white contrast. I also love your little girl's expression.

Unknown said...

What a pretty girl :-) Great shot! Love her cute hair!

Aja Jenise said...

Hi Melissa thank you for commenting on our blog... it is so nice to have new faces to see around here. You have a sweet shot yourself with your little miss. Isn't the natural light through the window so serene and angelic? Your little miss is quite the beauty... look forward to seeing you around.

Aja

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love the color with the white background! (beautiful little girl as well!)

Charisse said...

Wow...this is a gorgeous little girl, and I adore this picture. I don't have any window pictures just yet, but I am getting there. I still have a point and click digital camera....maybe one day....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin