Tuesday, March 10, 2009

iHeart Faces: Creative Crop

This week's category over at iHeartFaces is Creative Crop. I was excited to see they are allowing beginners to join in the fun with all the amateurs and experts! I took this photo, which is one of my favorites, when I was about 8 months pregnant with Naomi. Riley was cuddling with my baby bump and I had the camera on my desk and was able to capture this sweet moment.

Here is my creative crop:


Here is the original:Be sure to head over there to check out all the great photos from this week!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutly ADORABLE! Great shot& Crop!

Red said...

such a sweet photo!

jeck said...

Such a sweet photo!! Nothing like have a sweet boy all snuggled up!!!

Kelli W said...

This is a SUPER cute picture!! Great crop!!

Jenney said...

Thanks for giving me the idea to do this...I've seen you do it before and today I decided to try it. Great pic!

Miti said...

What a sweet picture. He's adorable! Great job cropping.

Heather said...

This is the sweetest photo!

Unnamed Woman said...

What a sweet photo!

Julie Snider said...

How sweet. This looks like a lot of fun. I always feel like I am coping your ideas but I think I might submit my own I Heart Faces too.

Tami said...

how cute!

Carebear said...

Wow cropping out the surroundings and converting to BW really makes this photo standout! Such a sweet mommy/baby moment. Great job. BTW, your blog design is beautiful. Did you do it yourself?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin