Saturday, March 21, 2009

Scooters!!!



We aren't the only ones who got a "new set of wheels."

I have been eyeing these Radio Flyer scooters since last fall and today we decided to use some of the money they had saved from birthdays and Christmas and get them for the kids! We spent a good part of the afternoon scooting around the driveway and Riley rode his on a little walk around the neighborhood. So much fun! And the best part is they fold up and we can take them with us when we go on trips, to the park, or even to Grammy's house!

I have a feeling we are going to get our money's worth out of these things!










2 comments:

Julie Snider said...

I love the scooters. I have been debating over purchasing one for Gracie but was't sure she could handle it. Seeing Riley and Naomi doing so well with them makes me think it may work out. I can't wait for summer when we can do more stuff outside!!!

Tami said...

Those look like tons of fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin