One way I can totally make my kids' day is by letting them use paint. But, as much as I love to see them having fun with paint, I don't see the fun in cleaning up a huge mess afterward. I have a great appreciation for products that make the process and the clean-up much easier. That brings me to Melissa's Must Have #5, Elmer's Squeeze n Brush paints. No cups, no brushes, no mixing up paint colors (and ruining them by turning them all brown), no spills, and on top of all that they are refillable! The paint comes in the brush and then rinses clean when you're done! That's it!
The kids needed a little help learning how to squeeze the tubes the first time we used them, and this obviously wouldn't be for detailed painting, but for a 2 and 3 year old these are perfect, and this mommy is more likely to say yes to paints!
Just remove the cap:Squeeze until you see some paint on the brush:
And paint your heart out!
And, if any gets on you like this, no worries, it's washable!














5 comments:
ooooo, will have to investigate!
Thank Melissa for braving the paint in a brush. I've seen them but with day care not sure I wanted the mess either, but maybe I will give it a try for something new.
Aunt Christi
My kids love these too! and something else I do- everytime I have "scrap" cardboard from boxes I don't want, I cut them to about 12 inches square and save them for painting... works better than paper because it doesn't leak through =)
Nathan was asking to paint today - guess it's time we bring those out again. Noah got them for Christmas a few years ago. Do you wash the brush part once they are done??
Yes I rinse the brushes when they are done.
Post a Comment