It was a beautiful day to go to the Lilac Festival and the lilacs certainly did not disappoint!
(and neither did the azaleas!) These bright pink beauties lined the stairway up from the street to the park.
The lilacs were in full bloom!
Naomi was so cute carrying her little monkey all over the park.
I forgot just how much I LOVE the smell of lilacs. The kids went around smelling all the flowers, but the air was pretty thick with the fragrance. I was tempted to buy a bottle of the lilac perfume they had at the festival, but I will have to keep my eyes out. :)
What a beautiful day!














3 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures. Now I just need some of that fragrance and I'll feel like I was there :)
I love your blog name!!!!
How funny!
Mine is "Ruby Slippers and Broomsticks", and we dirt track race (I'm the track reporter).
I'm your newest fan! LOL
That's pretty cool! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! :)
Post a Comment