Monday, July 6, 2009

Our Independence Day

A little late, but Happy Independence Day, and thanks to all the troops past and present who served and sacrificed for the freedom we have in this country!


Like I mentioned before, our holiday weekend didn't exactly end up as planned, but we had a nice lunch over at my grandma's and then just the four of us took a picnic dinner to the canal park playground for a while. We also started working on renovating the living room - painting, updating, demolishing...(stay tuned for photos on this project soon).

What can I say? --we play hard...and we sleep hard...
...but all in all we just like being together...:)

2 comments:

Julie Snider said...

Naomi's hair looks like it is getting really long. She sure gives some cute smiles. I wish I could get Gracie's hair to grow out more - but it is so thin that it just doesn't do much. Have a great trip and I will pray for you that your "morning" sickness goes away.

Pineapple Princess said...

I'm thinking you guys are the cutest family ever.
God has so blessed you!
I'm so excited about your #3!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin