
This is me and baby boy at 30 weeks! It is an exciting day because we will meet our boy exactly 2 months from today (well... if not sooner, but we'll stick to the plan for now)!

Just for fun, here is my 30 week photo from pregnancy #1 with Riley and the one from #3, my new little boy. The doctor this week thinks I'm on track to grow another 7 lb baby (Riley was 7lb 3oz and Naomi was 7 lb 1oz) By the looks of these two photos I'd say that is pretty accurate, but we have 8 weeks to go, so we'll see! Can't believe I have doctors appointments every 2 weeks now - wow.
I'm feeling pretty good other than the usual discomforts and sleeping issues of the 3rd trimester. Little boy continues to be very strong and active especially during the evening/night hours, so I am expecting we have a little night owl on our hands. My big goal this month, or really in the next 2-3 weeks, is to get the Christmas shopping done. Only 2 months until baby means only slightly over 2 months until Christmas! We are obviously planning to have a pretty low key holiday, but I do want to make it special for the kids and it will be good to have that part all taken care of.
Two months will fly by and before we know it he will be here!!!
Two months will fly by and before we know it he will be here!!!














3 comments:
Isn't it so exciting!!! You look great...pregnancy really suits you! Praying we both have a wonderful last 2 months!!
I said it on fb but I'll say it again - you look great girl! I concur with the previous commenter - pregnancy really suits you!
Would love to see a post on your top Christmas shopping recommendations. I think last year you talked about pj's - where do you order yours? We do pj's for our Christmas Eve gifts and I thought it would be fun to find some cute ones for us grownups too.
You do look great! Fun to see the picture from when you were pregnant with Riley at 30 weeks. Hoping your week is going well! :O)
Post a Comment