*UPDATE: It looks like if you previously used my button, the image will change but not the link to the new site. If you could, please go to colormehappydesigns@gmail.com to copy the new html code and replace the one you are using...or if you feel comfortable, edit your html gadget to remove the dash in the link and you should be set. Thank you!
Hip Hip Hooray! I was able to get my design site restructured and updated with my new information and holiday design gallery. I plan on having more galleries up and running with a full design selection...eventually. I have a bunch of designs ready in many different categories, so feel free to contact me if you are looking for something other than a holiday card. It may not be until after we get settled with the new baby that I get to uploading all the designs, but in the meantime I appreciate your patience! I just did a birth announcement and a save the date card for a couple friends this week, and it was so great to be designing again. I truly love it and it was all the inspiration I needed to get the preliminary changes for my new format switched over on the site!
(Please note a slight address change - I can now be found at colormehappydesigns.blogspot.com (no dash!). There are codes for new buttons available (if you are already using a code, it will automatically update to the new button). If you have an old button/link to my site, it would be great if you could update it. The old link will no longer work. Thanks so much!
Hip Hip Hooray! I was able to get my design site restructured and updated with my new information and holiday design gallery. I plan on having more galleries up and running with a full design selection...eventually. I have a bunch of designs ready in many different categories, so feel free to contact me if you are looking for something other than a holiday card. It may not be until after we get settled with the new baby that I get to uploading all the designs, but in the meantime I appreciate your patience! I just did a birth announcement and a save the date card for a couple friends this week, and it was so great to be designing again. I truly love it and it was all the inspiration I needed to get the preliminary changes for my new format switched over on the site!
(Please note a slight address change - I can now be found at colormehappydesigns.blogspot.com (no dash!). There are codes for new buttons available (if you are already using a code, it will automatically update to the new button). If you have an old button/link to my site, it would be great if you could update it. The old link will no longer work. Thanks so much!















3 comments:
Ok...you'll have to walk me through how to do it again...
I think yours would automatically switch over. Hit refresh and see if the new one pops up.
Hmm I looked at your page and I see the new button, but looks like it is still linked to the old site. If you go into edit the html on it, all you would have to do is delete the little dash mark out of the web link. Let me know if you have any problems. Thanks!
Post a Comment