Thursday we spent our first full day together as a family of five. The kids were excited to be home and it was so good to have Elijah with us to celebrate. That evening, we followed our annual tradition of opening stockings. They were so excited - it is such a fun age!
My mom made each of the kid's stockings while I was pregnant with them. Riley has a snowman stocking.Naomi has a sugar plum fairy stocking.
And Elijah has a teddy bear santa stocking. She is going to make a stocking for Brad and me during this next year so that we each have one for next Christmas.
We ended up skipping the PJ's in the stockings this year, but the kids each got their new DVD. Riley got Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs and Naomi got the new Tinkerbell movie.
They each also got a couple small toys - Naomi got a little Snow White (her favorite) and Riley was pretty excited to discover some toy snakes in his stocking.
Each of the kids also got their own little stuffed dinosaur...even Elijah! :)
And daddy got a new travel coffee mug.
We ended the evening by all loading up in the car to pick up Nana and Papa from the airport. We met them back at our place for a bit before the kids had to go to bed.
It was a wonderful way to celebrate the homecoming of our own baby boy as we were reminded of the birth of our savior as well.














1 comments:
Look at you! I'm officially calling you Super Mom because you have a newborn and you're STILL blogging! I love that!
Those stockings are the cutest things I've ever seen. Tell your mom I want to hire her!
Blessings to you all!
Post a Comment