Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mei Tai Love

I use my Mei Tai Carrier ALL the time. I've said it before, but I LOVE it. Favorite baby carrier ever.

Normally I have him facing me in it, but tonight we tried it out with him front facing. He loved being able to look all around and kept his head up most of the time trying to look at me above him :). You can see how he's arching back in the first photo...he really likes to do that and keep his head up and looking around when he is not in cuddle mode, so front facing works really well for him because I know his head isn't going to fall forward. There is just so much to see! I was able to hold my boy and keep him happy, and have my hands free to work on the laundry and picking up the house.
Happy until the camera comes out, of course!
Mama's still happy though. :) My hands are even free to try a couple self portraits. Hehehe :)

1 comments:

Melinda said...

A good carrier is gold!! I have the moby wrap and LOVE it! Its so nice to have Addie close to me and still get things done around the house.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin