This morning I did a mini-photo shoot with Naomi because she is turning 3 in a little over 2 weeks! I think the photos really captured her personality right now :). She is a little ray of sunshine in our family and we are so blessed to have her. She has grown up sooo much this past year we find it hard to believe that she is "still" 2 for a couple more weeks. She seems so much older than that to us and everyone who knows her, but she will always be our baby girl! Love you Nomie Bug!
And here is the invitation! Cool thing is I have photos from my 3rd birthday and it was a Strawberry Shortcake party too! Maybe you'll be seeing those photos pop up on the blog soon....















4 comments:
I see some Brad in her, but MAN does she look like you Melissa!
Happy Birthday Naomi! Long Time no chat my beloved blog friend... I sure do enjoy keeping up with your family. I have been praying over your family of 5... Loving you from Colorado!
What great pictures!! You definitely captured Naomi - she looks so grown up. Hard to believe she's almost 3!!
Her personality certainly comes shining through! Such sweet pictures of your BIG girl! Happy Birthday Naomi!!
Post a Comment