Friday, June 25, 2010

In Position!

Elijah had his 6 month check-up yesterday, and everything looked great! He weighed in at 16 lbs 13 oz (which is surprisingly only the 50th percentile!) and I think he was 26 inches long. One thing the doctor mentioned was that he was showing signs of being an early crawler from what she saw, and after today I believe her! Little stinker figured out how to pull his knees up underneath him, so he is well on his way, and from what I remember quite ahead of where Naomi and Riley were at 6 months in this arena. Of course, the babyproofing has already begun because he has been "mobile" for awhile now, but I'm not quite ready for him to take off yet! Hopefully it will take him a couple more months to get the coordination down, but for now he is in position!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Look at him!! He's growing up entirely too fast!!

Jenney said...

How much time do you have him spend on his belly each day? How much time when he was younger. Tummy time is something I've always been TERRIBLE about. Do give tips!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin