I never thought I would say this but I think the entryway just may be be my new favorite room in the house...seriously?! It is really starting to come together and it is even better than I imagined! I was able to paint the last couple days and so we will be ready to put the beadboard paneling up and the floor in this weekend. Then all that is left really is the trim and a few hooks for coats! Then I will post the before and after pics and show our project in full, but until then enjoy this sneaky peeky of what we've been up to!
This is the view from the kitchen into the entryway - that wooden door is no longer there so it is open now. (This really says welcome to my home, right? And that was on a day it was actually "picked up." Eek. Can you say problem area?)
...and hello beautiful!
(there's the new door to my basement so we can wall off the new pantry!)
(Just imagine the pretty trim around the windows and ceiling finished and the beadboard up :)...)














0 comments:
Post a Comment