Last night was a night to remember! My friend Kathryn went into labor yesterday evening with her fourth child and her husband who is stationed down in Georgia for military training wasn't scheduled to get in until after midnight. So my other friend, Yaicha, and I got to be with her through her labor at the hospital and were able to witness the delivery very early this morning! It was incredible! It was awesome to experience (from a different perspective) birth that way since all of my babies were Cesareans and it also is cool for me to have seen that because my husband delivers babies just about every day and now I got to see it first hand!
So needless to say, after getting home at 5am I am pretty exhausted, but it was totally worth it and all of the kids were really good for me today and understanding that mommy was very tired and we needed to lay low :).
Anyways, I know I still have photos to catch up on, but I just wanted to share a quick video (click to the blog if you are reading by email). Elijah has been getting around pretty easily these days, and prepared to start crawling for awhile...well he figured out how to move his hands and knees forward and started officially crawling. He is still pretty slow, but he's getting the hang of it very quickly! In fact as I typed this he crawled over to me from the other side of the room! Time to do some more serious babyproofing around here!














2 comments:
Yeah for Elijah!! :O) He was certainly close the past few days.
Hi!
Love the new header! You do such a great job!
So much fun that you got to be with your friend for the delivery!
Have a great week!
Post a Comment