Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And He's Off!

My baby's off to his first day of kindergarten! Brad drove him to school this morning and then he will be riding the bus home at lunch time. He was so nervous all day yesterday - he kept saying, "I'm nervous to meet new friends," but this morning he was smiling and seemed ready to go. I heard from Brad that he did start crying a little when he dropped him off and realized daddy was leaving, but hopefully that didn't last long!

Last week we went to kindergarten orientation. He had fun, and enjoyed meeting his teacher and playing with the kids. He wanted to bring his teacher a flower so he cut one from Grammy's garden to give her. So sweet! I took him out for a lunch date afterward, which was special too.





Here is is trying on his school uniform. Kindergartners only have to wear their uniform once a week on chapel days. Isn't he so handsome?!




(I'm not sure what's up with my camera settings but my pictures are all coming out with blurry spots...will have to try to adjust that!)

First day of school! He's nervous, but smiling! :)







off to the daddy bus! :)


I'll be anxiously awaiting that bus at noon!!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin