Today we celebrated Riley's FIFTH birthday! His actual birthday is on Monday, but we had a great time today celebrating with my immediate family and a couple close friends who are like family :). He chose a Buzz Lightyear/Toy Story theme this year, which was a lot of fun!
I used the same giant cupcake mold I used for Naomi's birthday cake and turned it into a Buzz Rocket Ship and then made alien cupcakes to go with it. The frosting was so goopey and runny, but I think Riley was happy with it :).
My grandparents came, and my brother Josh drove into town for the weekend.
Auntie Karen was there too! (we missed you Auntie Ally!)
The littles, Elijah and Anyah, having a good time too :)
The grown ups played with their toys too :)
Friends!
Oh, and Turkish came to the party too! :)
Riley had fun opening his presents! Thanks to everyone for your thoughtfulness and generosity!
Cake!
Riley was so excited about his presents he didn't even eat the cake until after the party! Mia and Riley were so cute looking at the lego box together :).
And we finished the party by watching Toy Story!
We had such a fun day celebrating Riley! Hard to believe on Monday it will be 5 years since he entered the world and changed our lives forever. And on Wednesday he'll be starting kindergarten!
We love you, Riley! Happy Birthday sweet boy!














1 comments:
Oh girl! You guys are gonna have some fun with those lego sets. We have the Prince of Persia one ...Whew!
I love Toy Stoy! Zac was Buzz for Halloween one year! I miss that time!
Great cake too!
Post a Comment