Sunday, October 17, 2010

Corn Maze and More Fall Fun



Third post today - I'm catching up! :) As I mentioned in the last post, my best friend from college Emily - or Auntie Em as we call her - came for a visit this weekend! We had a wonderful time catching up. We always seem to pick right up where we left off, and it had been over 3 years since we last saw each other! We spent Saturday out and about. We took a chilly, but beautiful walk by the lake, and then picked up my parents and went out to a garden center that had a pirate-themed corn maze, and a ton of different activities for the kids. We had a blast! The weekend went way too fast, but I'm so excited that Emily now lives within driving distance and we plan on seeing a lot more of each other from now on! :)

A walk by the lake




sleepy bear!





Corn Maze! It took us almost an hour and a half to find all the clues and get through the maze, but we did it!




















After the maze they had a lot of other fun activities like a sand pit, duck races, dirt trikes, and a hayride!

Even mom and dad got in on the fun!














The kids picked out their pumpkins and we headed home! Such a fun day and a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Jenney said...

That place looks fantastic! It is so fun to see all the different mazes, patches, and fall fun places on everyone's posts.

I am SOOO not surprised you guys found a pirate themed one!!!

Tami said...

Looks like such a fun place! I love seeing pictures of Emily too:o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin