Saturday, December 18, 2010

Family Dinner and Elijah Videos

Last night we went to dinner at one of our favorite restaraunts right around the corner from our home and were surprised to arrive just in time for their annual Dinner with Santa event. They had a Santa Claus there handing out toys to the kids, Christmas movies playing, and silly Rudolph heads peeking in the windows occasionally :). We don't really make a big deal about Santa, but Riley agreed when we asked if they wanted to go see him. When I asked him if he told Santa what he wished for Christmas he was like, "why?" LOL. Anyways, Elijah sat with him too but we weren't fast enough with the camera so I don't have a picture and Naomi didn't want to sit with him (which I don't blame her - I think Santa can be scary haha!)



Here are two recent videos of Elijah. The first one is of him walking. He gets more and more confident each day and is walking across and between rooms now! And the other is a quick moment watching him play with a car. He loves playing with cars which is so fun to watch since we don't remember either Riley or Naomi playing with them like he does. Since he started crawling he would push them around as he crawled and he continues to enjoy them.We are looking forward to celebrating his birthday in just 2 more days!


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin