Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Three (Somewhat) New Videos

Well I am MAJORLY behind on blogging. Unfortunately, right after Christmas the kids were all hit with illness. Riley just had a cold/cough for a few days, but Naomi and Riley had fevers of over 104 for a week straight with coughs/congestion as well. Elijah ended up being diagonosed on top of that with pneumonia and an ear infection, for which he was put on amoxicillin, but then ended up with a head to toe rash from an allergic reaction which lasted another week (and on top of all this, mind you, he was cutting a molar!) so our lives the last three weeks or so have been TOUGH! But we finally have a healthy household again, and this mama is trying to get back to some kind of normal around here while catching up on everything that had to be neglected while caring for sick kids and getting little to no sleep each night.

I'm sure I'll catch up eventually. If you're on facebook you've probably already seen our holiday photos, so I don't feel too bad :). Here are a couple videos I do have to share today.

This first video is of trying some "flag math" with Naomi. She is very mathmatically minded (always telling us how many boys there are and how many girls there are or counting up various things and setting up scenarios). A game we frequently play in the car is counting flags. This video is at home (since I can't video her while I'm driving!) showing how she started figuring out differences while playing this game.




This is a video of Riley and Naomi on Thanksgiving Day 2010 (see I told you I was behind!) sharing some things that they are thankful for :).



And finally, here is a funny video of Elijah and his response to transitioning to a formula/whole milk mix...not so much a fan (although since this video he drinks it just fine! haha)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin