Well, the beginning of February came and so did the time for Elijah's first real haircut. He did great! And looked sooo handsome with it trimmed up. The whole time Naomi was crying, "Don't trim it all off!" Haha, you know how much she loves rubbing his hair. In the end, she was okay with it :).
Here is a video of our happy boy getting his locks chopped :)
What was the first thing he did after he was all cleaned up? Well, vacuum with mommy of course! This is pretty typical when I pull out the vacuum or broom. Maybe it will last a few years until he can really help? hahaha
I'm a blessed wife, momma of three young kiddos, and an artist at heart. I love taking photos, drinking coffee in my creamer, reading old books, painting pictures on walls, mixing smoothies, turning houses into homes, eating breakfast for dinner, making the world a prettier place, and catching glimpses of God in the midst of this crazy life.
www.melissavanh.origamiowl.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment