I am amazed at how quickly my kids are growing. People say all the time to enjoy the preschool years because you will blink and they will be over, but to actually experience that happening is indescribable. As I am in the middle of planning for Naomi's upcoming first birthday celebration, I am reminded that it will also be Riley's "half" birthday which means he will be halfway done with his preschool years. I can close my eyes and remember the day Riley was born like it was yesterday. And now here we are in
what feels like a moment later- Riley is nearly 2 1/2 and my baby girl is turning a year old. I'm sure the next time I blink, we will be celebrating another milestone that will be unbelievable. Riley tells me just about every day, "Mommy, I'm not a baby, I'm big," and I tell him, "Yes, baby, you are big," but it is true no matter how big he gets he will always be my baby. So here I am looking back at old photos from Riley's first year and thinking back to a time not so long ago when he really was my little baby.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Always Be My Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment