Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Beginning of Something New

So for those of you who know me pretty well, or even a little at all, you probably know that I like change, I enjoy the World Wide Web :), and I love sharing my love for my family with others. So here I am starting something new with our family webspace. I do love graphic/web design, so I'm hoping that this will also allow me to try some new things in the meantime. I'm not sure yet if this blog will replace our current website or just be an addition to it, but I decided to start this more as a way for myself to document our lives and easily share it with others more than anything. This is a gift to my family - a record of some special memories that we will be able to look back on and remember.

So welcome to the VanHeukelum Family blog! I hope you enjoy sharing in our life, laughter, and love :).

1 comments:

Tami said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now too:) I love seeing all of your pictures! It will be fun to have stories with them.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin