Sunday, March 16, 2008

Grand Opening!

Dear friends and family,

I am proud to announce the grand opening of Color Me Happy Designs! Over the last several months I have been hard at work setting up the site, creating designs, and learning a little bit about the business world (thanks for all your help Josh!).

So please take a look, spread the word, and enjoy!

3 comments:

Tami said...

ooooo....love it! Everyting is very very cute! You did a great job! I love the pics you put in too:) Did you use one of them for Naomi's first birthday invitation? Thanks for your help with Matthew's pics! Which one do you like best of Leah? They are below Matt's. :)

Tami said...

oh...hee..nevermind:) Have you had any orders yet?

Melissa said...

hehe :) Thanks! No orders yet, but lots of people spreading the word! Hopefully won't be long now! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin