Monday, June 2, 2008

Oh the energy

Saturday was the end of a very long week in a series of long weeks and I had not been feeling well all day. Once Brad got home from work he could tell I was more than ready for a nap and some quiet time. So he let me go lay down for a little bit while he stayed downstairs with the kids. I got to sleep for about an hour, which was great, and then woke up to tons of giggling and stomping feet...which went on for at least 10 minutes before I decided to get up and see what kind of fun I was missing. These two kiddos just have way too much fun together - I love it! This is what I came down the stairs to see, mind you after 10 minutes of this...where can I get some of this energy? :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin