This dish is a family favorite that my mom has made for us since we were kids! It is easy and always a hit, although there is no specific recipe. (I'll add a photo soon- it is on my mom's camera).
INGREDIENTS:
* Flour
* Egg
* Seasoned Breadcrumbs
* Boneless, Skinless Chicken Tenderloins
* Oil
INSTRUCTIONS:
I set out 3 large tupperware containers, one with some flour, one with an egg slightly beaten, and the third with Italian seasoned bread crumbs. I use chicken tenderloins, defrosted. (If you use chicken breasts, you may want to slice them cross-wise through the middle to thin them out.) Heat up some oil in a large frying pan. Coat the chicken in the flour, egg, and breadcrumbs in that order. Fry the chicken until golden brown and cooked through. These can be served with ketchup, ranch, BBQ sauce, or hot sauce to dip!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Chicken Cutlets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
All we can say here at the Mackmer's is YUM! We've made these twice now and everyone loves them. Tonight I was trying to find a way to make chicken any way other than the stove b/c I was using the stove to cook (oh so healthy)fries at 425 and couldn't do chicken. Jalene said "let's do chicken nuggets" (which is how I advertised these chicken cutlets)....what a great idea! I told her she was a genious. Then I asked her if she knew what that meant and she said "Yes, it means I'm awesome!" ha ha ha.
Post a Comment