Monday, August 11, 2008

Private Blog

Hello faithful readers. A couple weeks ago I set my blog to a private setting and invited readers. I chose to do so for a couple reasons - #1 to have a better idea of who is keeping tabs on us ;), and #2 to be more secure with my photos and personal information on here now that I have a couple other public blogs since there are, scarily enough, people out there who steal kids photos and such. There were a couple people who weren't sure about the google account thing, so I switched it back to public in the meantime, but I am hoping those who are interested in keeping up with us on here will figure it out. If you know of anyone having trouble accessing our blog or creating an account so they can view it, please let me know so I can help. Unfortunately, the email updates will not work on a private blog so as long as I keep it on this setting you will have to check in on a regular basis and not rely on email notifications. I will be removing that feature shortly. Thank you all for you interest in our family!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin