Riley is really enjoying his Cubbies class on Wednesday nights. In the car on the way home this week, he was telling me all about it. He mentioned that they played some kind of game and were doing jumping jacks, but he didn't do it cause he didn't know how. So I told him I would show him how to do them. Well, here is his first attempt at them after I showed him what to do - I was cracking up! :)
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
thank you melissa! can i steal some of your joy supply? You laughter will hopefully inspire joy in me today after being up 3 times a night w janelle the last few days - what a wimp i am feelin like!!
How cute! I like he would pause after the first part;) Definately a keeper!
That's so funny!!!...one of these days he'll get fast at it. For now it's completely adorable!
Post a Comment