I just got back from our first MOPS meeting of the year and just had to sit down quick and share how well it went and that I am so looking forward to getting to know these ladies even better this year! I love our group and I love the curriculum so far for the year, so I am very optomistic that it will be a great year! :) It is always a relief after all the planning and anticipating to have the first meeting under our belt and be up and running. Despite the fact that I am severly lacking sleep, and running purely on coffee at the moment, I had a fun morning and am looking forward to our first small group meeting tonight! Our group decided that with all the new people at church and with how much we had grown within the last year and a half that we would multiply so we are starting fresh this evening, with several new people coming to check out our group. I am very excited to see how God is going to work in both these groups this year that I am privileged to be a part of and help lead!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment