Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our Sweet Little Ham

5 comments:

Terri said...

She is WAY too cute! I love the videos. Oh and I finally figured out that your voice reminds me of my aunt. It's been stumping me for the last few videos and I was so proud of myself when I finally realized it!!!

Heidi said...

What a little sweetie! I always enjoy reading your blog and watching your videos. Oh...and forgot to give you ours in case you want to check it out sometime!
-Heidi W.

Heidi said...

jeremyandheidi.blogspot.com

Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami said...

try #2...I can't spell
These are all SO cute! Your kids are adorable. Looks like you had a great time. We got back from vacation and now I feel like I need a vacation! hee. Preschool has started so it has been a busy week. I will message you soon! :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin