Monday, October 6, 2008

Counting!

I know I've said this before, but Naomi is at such a fun age where everyday she does and says brand new things. I would be blogging multiple times every day if I kept track of it all, but it's fun to record some of the highlights and milestones. She's been able to count to three for a few weeks now, but totally took me by surprise yesterday when I was changing her diaper and she kept going all the way up to 10! I had her do it a couple more times, then realized I should have grabbed the camera! Anyways, I got her filmed counting up to seven, then she skipped over eight and went right to nine, ten. Then after that she wanted to start over so she kept saying 2, hehe, oh well you get the idea. I love how she congratulates me at the end for getting to 10 :).

3 comments:

Tami said...

How adorable! Don't you just love it when they surprise you? I think they secretly take things in and wait to just shock us;o) Leah counted "2,3,2" for the LONGEST time. She would even count to 10 in Spanish..but not English...go figure. Then one day she just started counting like it was no big thing.

Tami said...

btw, Dora taught her to count to 10in Spanish;) hee.

melinda said...

That is tooooooooo cute! I so wish we lived close to each other.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin