I am certainly not endorsing riotous hooliganism (par the title of this post), but after a rough couple weeks and being cooped up at home for most of that time, I got in the mood to decorate a bit for the new season and ended up painting the end walls of my living room red to match the dining room next to it. What better way to relax than to paint a wall, and what better color than my favorite, red, right? :) I was expecting it to be way too much red and was prepared to paint it back if that was the case, but I am really happy with how it turned out. It really makes the curtains (which I wasn't so fond of), the beige couches, and red accents I had in the room pop out. I think more people should explore art therapy...it works for me, haha.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Paint the Town Red
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looooovveeee it! Looks great! Makes me want to finish our painting!! It is cheap and always makes a huge difference.
It looks great! I love red, too. We have a red kitchen, actually. And red couches in our living room.
Post a Comment