Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Funny Pages


Yep it's that time of the week again! And I have a snazzy new way for you to join in...check out the button on the side column. If you post Friday Funny Pages on your blog (and I know some of you do...I've seen them! ;) ) make sure to copy the code for the button and add it to your page so others will know how to find all the Funnies and join in too! AND be sure to post the link to your Funnies post or leave a comment below!

And without further ado I give you this weeks Funny Pages...
__________________________________________________________

Riley: Mommy, do you like monsters?

Me: No not really.

Riley: Do you like snakes?

Me: Nope. I don't.

Riley: How about dinosaurs?

Me: Yes I guess I do like dinosaurs, but only the nice ones.

Riley: Why don't you like scary things mommy?

Me: Cause I like happy things.

Riley: Well I like scary things.

Me: You do!? Why?

Riley: Cause they really are nice. Some are good and some are bad, but they like to play games like hide and seek and so I like them.

_________________________________________________________

Driving by our church which is under construction-

Riley: Mommy look at the diggers!

Me: Yeah they are still working on building our new church building.

Riley: Why are they doing that?

Me: Well, there are so many people that want to come to our church to learn about Jesus that we have to make a bigger church.

Riley: I think we need to build another garage on our house.

Me: Another garage, huh?! Well, it costs a lot of money to build something like that and mommy and daddy don't have that money right now. Maybe someday we will build a new part of our house. A lot of people in our church all gave a lot of their money and put it all together to have enough to build our new church.

Riley: Well, can a lot of people give US some money so we can build another garage?

:)
____________________________________________________________

Recently Riley has been measuring the worth of things in birthdays. For example, a special thing we say to each other every day is, "Know how much I love you? THIIIIIISSS much! (spreading your arms as far open as possible). So the other day, Riley says this to me and then says, "Now THAT is a lot of birthdays!"

I overheard him playing in my room while I was getting dressed the other day. He and Naomi were pulling all her hair ties out of the box and stacking them in little piles.

Riley: These ones are twenty bucks!

Me: Twenty bucks? Are you selling that little pile of hair ties for twenty bucks? (checking to see if he knew what that really meant LOL)

Riley: Yes.

Me: Twenty bucks is a lot of money for some little hair ties!

Riley: I know! That is a LOT of birthdays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's gonna grow up to be a successful businessman!!! I'm so proud!

Jenney said...

I posted! My funnies are up.
www.thedraystoday.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin